BBare, Erin and I checked out your new family. Congrats. My favorite picture, with all due respect to Tatum, is the one of Don and Kim with Tatum. Tell them I said hello. Hope everyone is doing well. I look forward to the day when our new families can meet up and hang out. I'd love to tell your wife some "BBare" stories . . .
She is finally smiling!! yeah!! soooo cute... i think we should just add her to the group of babies that call me tante coco... aunt courtney sounds kinda funny..
3 comments:
Yeah Smiley -
Grandma loves you ~~~~
BBare,
Erin and I checked out your new family. Congrats. My favorite picture, with all due respect to Tatum, is the one of Don and Kim with Tatum. Tell them I said hello. Hope everyone is doing well. I look forward to the day when our new families can meet up and hang out. I'd love to tell your wife some "BBare" stories . . .
She is finally smiling!! yeah!! soooo cute... i think we should just add her to the group of babies that call me tante coco... aunt courtney sounds kinda funny..
Post a Comment